Thursday, August 25, 2016



Parents’ only want nothing but the best for their children and a good way to show it is to choose quality baby care products. Diapers are probably the most frequent thing parents go shopping for. There are a few companies advertising the same product to be better than the other leading brand. Three out of the top ten companies are Pampers, Huggies and Luvs. Each gives the impression that they are better at protecting your child’s skin from wetness and can last many hours.
     Pampers Baby Dry is one of the most popular models due to the fact that they were designed to be used at night. Unlike most diapers, babies do not need to be changed right away because of the high absorption rate. Pampers comes with extra padding on the inside and outside, offering a higher standard of quality and extra comfort for all night use. This product has many packing options. Ex.  https://youtu.be/M5A2a56ALMc https://youtu.be/pBwuCPcUH-w http://www.pampers.com/en-us/about-pampers
 
     Huggies is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to baby diapers. Their Snug and Dry diapers offers the perfect protection for a really low price. This product comes with a new locking system and multiple quick-absorbing layers and a waist band that ensure they will stay tight, comfortable and fit perfectly. They are durable for babies up to 14 pounds and a lock system that works when they are wet. Ex. https://youtu.be/M8IwREx0n48  https://www.huggies.com/en-us/diapers/little-snugglers
 
     Luvs baby diapers offer the ultimate protection for every baby. They come with a wider design that prevents any leakage and have a higher absorption rate due to the high quality layers within the diaper. The product is one of the more affordable ones and can be recommended for overnight use. Its locking system was made to work even when it is wet while the diapers themselves offer a comfortable and snug fit. Ex. https://youtu.be/FurLoOIYRAc http://www.luvsdiapers.com/en-us/luvs-difference/luvs-benefits https://youtu.be/hlwOVHP7ngM
 
     For new parents, choosing the right diaper for your child would seem not so difficult. Even though the selection of this product is so limited, it still would put most mom and dads at ease knowing their baby had the right diaper protection.  One of the main things you would hear from parents is that they want something soft for baby and durable for all the dirty work. Each diaper gives a unique quality and offers a comfortable sensation for the baby.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. I definitely agree with your post in regards to Pampers and Huggies because I've used both on my daughter. The only reason why I switched over to Huggies is because my daughter had a reaction to the Pampers. In my opinion they both worked great. I was given Luvs at my baby shower I didn't know must about them just knew I didn't want to use them, but after reading what you posted I may try them because I'm currently potty training and the Huggies Pull Up aren't so good overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading you blog about diapers. I personally think all diaper ads do a amazing job on coming up with every possible scenario on why their product is superior. I especially liked how you gave the advice for new parents. I wish I got more advice, it was more trial and error for all three of my girls to figure out which worked best. Cant wait to read more of your blogs in the future. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also really enjoyed being able to read your blog. It's kind of scary thinking about having kids in the future but I feel like the advice you gave to parents in general was great. I will totally take it into account in the future, when I have kids and have to buy the right diapers for them. But overall these Ads were cool to watch and see how they all claim to be more superior than all of the others.

    ReplyDelete